St Camillus Center for Spiritual Care: Urban Interfaith Chaplaincy Program
announces its Winter 2024 18 Week Extended CPE Unit.
Unit dates: January 8, 2024 to May 14, 2024
- Orientation: First two weeks
- Class Schedule: Bi-weekly Tuesdays, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Class Location: St Camillus Center
- Closing Ceremony: May 14, 2024
- 16 hours clinical ministry weekly at LAC+USC Hospital
- Overnight on-call in rotation
* Due to the number of applicants and limited placements, prospective students should begin their application process a minimum of 8 to 10 months before the start of their preferred unit.
* Currently, St. Camillus UIC CPE program uses a combination of in-person and video-conferencing to facilitate their CPE Units.
In Spring 2018, St Camillus Center for Spiritual Care became an Accredited Clinical Pastoral Education Program by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care and Education
1 Concourse Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30328