St Camillus Center for Spiritual Care: Urban Interfaith Chaplaincy Program announces its Summer 2024 11 Week Intensive CPE Unit.
Unit dates: June 3, 2024 to August 13, 2024
- Orientation: First two weeks
- Class Schedule: Weekly Tuesdays, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Class Location: St Camillus Center
- Final Evaluations: August 12, 2024
- Closing Ceremony: August 13, 2024
- 32 hours clinical ministry weekly at LA General Medical Center
- Overnight on-call in rotation
* Due to the number of applicants and limited placements, prospective students should begin their application process a minimum of 8 to 10 months before the start of their preferred unit.
* Currently, St. Camillus UIC CPE program uses a combination of in-person and video-conferencing to facilitate their CPE Units.
In Spring 2018, St Camillus Center for Spiritual Care became an Accredited Clinical Pastoral Education Program by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care and Education
1 Concourse Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30328